PLEASE BEAR FOR AWHILE; YOU ARE BEING LOADED WITH BLESSINGS





PLEASE BEAR FOR AWHILE;
YOU ARE BEING LOADED WITH BLESSINGS

You open a site, a file, a video or an image.
This symbol appears, giving you a message that you have to wait.
You became impatient in waiting. You demand that the loading should be faster and instant.

You prayed. You expected something from God.
Seemingly, this symbol appears in your career telling you to wait.
This symbol appears in your work telling you to wait.
This symbol appears in your relationship telling you to wait.
You became impatient in waiting. You demand that the blessings ought to be given faster and as much as possible, instant.

God is saying -

"Please bear for awhile; you are being loaded with blessings."

Don't focus on the waiting; focus on the upcoming blessings.
Yes, you are being loaded with blessings everyday.

The Psalmist said in praise,
"Blessed be the Lord who daily loads us with blessings."
But many times, we want the answers to our prayers to be given right now, right away and right at this moment, but God said -

"Please bear for awhile; you are being loaded with blessings."

Yes, bear for awhile.
Bear some tests.
Bear some criticisms.
Bear some hard works.
Bear some time.
But don't hit the "escape" button in life or else you will cancel the blessings.
Bear in mind that it will be sooner than you think, the blessings will fully load to you.

One day, I am in the living room and I tried to connect to the Wifi in our house through my laptop. But with many attempts, it failed to connect to the Wifi. I was already impatient and in the brink of getting frustrated and angry, until I discovered that the Wifi has no problem. The problem is in the setting of my laptop. The wifi connection in my laptop is in disabled mode. Silly me! No wonder the Wifi cannot connect to me.

Isn't this true also in our lives? God has always been ready to bless us everyday. He promised that His favor is even new every morning. But the question is - are we connecting to Him? Do we allow that He connects with us or we just go on independently with our own lives?

I became wise since then. Every time I try to connect to the wifi through my laptop, I make sure that my laptop is open for connection. And when I see the symbol or icon just like above which tells me to wait, I always reflect that this is same with life. Blessings are guaranteed by God. Everyday I am loaded with blessings. but I got to wait. I got to be patient. I got to trust God.

I must bear for awhile; anyway, I am being loaded with blessings.

And by the way, when you wait like this, it doesn't mean the blessings hung, it just means that something bigger and greater is about to appear to surprise you.

So, if you have to wait, please bear for awhile; you are being loaded with blessings.

- A r t  R o y  R e m y

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful truth to think that everyday we are being loaded with blessings. Thanks for this inspiring post.

Art Roy Remy said...

Just think of this: while you are sleeping, blessings are loading and getting ready for tomorrow as you wake up. Our God never sleeps in blessing us.

[posted in Facebook as this day ends]

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT