FOLLOW GOD'S DESIGN FOR YOU

It's has been awhile that I have not updated this blog. I have full of days recently, yes, not just busy but full of days. Yes, I have fullest of blessings. What I have declared, believed and claimed from God have already started. I have stepped up to what God has designed me for.

 I have full of days since I was started not just one, but four businesses recently. Indeed, the promise I claimed from God for 2011 was double blessings, and God has been doubling my blessings all the way. Instead of just one, He blessed me to start four - one was apparel business, another was my own creative designs studio, one is designs for churches, and the other was book publication. Isn't God great?

I am also starting my own advocacy and community project which will help impoverished youth to discover and harness their potentials in arts and creative designs. Indeed, it is not just "the best is yet to come" but "the best is already right now."

Contemplating of all I have gone through in life and the present blessings He has paved for me, I realized the following things -


About Potential
This is what I realized -
God will not give you a gift, a talent or a potential which He will not intend to use you to bless you and to bless others. God has given you this potential with a purpose. You need to believe God, harness your potential and unleash it in due time as paved by God.
Don't allow anyone to determine your potential. Don't allow anything to restrict your potential. Many people will try to design life for you but they are not the designer of your life. It is only God. You don't have to follow God's design for someone because you are uniquely different. Don't even let religion design your life because for sure it is just based on the preference of the leaders or the uniformity they want in life, but it is not God's design for you. Be the person God has designed you to be.
 Discover your purpose, calling, gifts, talents and experiences. Those will not intertwine without a purpose. For sure you have them because it is God's design for you. Be thankful for the potential God has given you. You were designed by God as a winner, as the head not the tail, as a victor and as a very blessed person. Follow that design.


About Preparation
This is what I realized -
All of your experiences are but preparations for greater things. Yes, even your past failures were preparations in molding you the person God wants you to be. There is no accident in God's sight. Don't call it "failure", it is just a molding point for our lives. I have realized that even irritations are but preparations for promotions. God always prepare us for blessings. I fully believed I was prepared for blessings and greater things. All the stories, the ideas, the people, the concepts, the improvement of skills and development are all but preparation for the breakthroughs God is preparing for you. You were designed by God not to be failure but to be a success. God designed you to overcome and win any challenges in life.

About Purpose
This is what I realized -
The purpose of my potential is not just for me but for others. The gift that I have are meant to be shared. I always believe that art is not art unless shared. So I can also say, "life is not life unless shared." This is why I am so excited for the advocacy which I will soon start. This is the new thing which I will do. It is an awesome experience when you fully understand your potential, your purpose and your life story blend into one. This is equivalent when dream and reality becomes one. This is enlightenment. I have realized that life is to be lived with joy, purpose, fullness and happiness. There is no need to be cynical about life for life can be enjoyed to the fullest. God has designed us to live life abundantly.

And just like the process of art- from concept, to actual painting, to revisions, to displaying to gallery and to the delight of the audience, our life is like that. But joy is not reserved at the start or at the end of the process. Joy is in the process. Joy is in the journey not in the destination. This is why I am enjoying every step of the way as I go along establishing the businesses, helping the community and being passionate in sharing the love of God to the world- in the way He designed me to be. Yes, I don't have to be completely like just the rest. Everybody has their own calling and design of God. This is how God designed me to be, then I will be how God designed me to be.

"When you follow God's design for you, God as the artist and you, as the artwork will be both happy and fulfilled."


So go. Discover God's design for you. Be inspired but you don't have to copy me. You are uniquely different. Follow God's design for you.

2 COMMENTS:

Ricardo Joson Morales said...

Very interesting blog. Yes in deed, if you are a hammer, you must act and work as a hammer. We are all designed to love God and your neighbor. In which case, we have no choice but to do so. Thank you for uploading your 5 star input in our memory bank (mind).

Art Roy Remy said...

Thank you Yohsvshva. It is a blessing to share. :)

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT