GOD IS NOT FINISHED WITH ME YET



To all who thought that I can never rise up from falling,
To those who thought I can never make a comeback,
To those who thought it is the end of the line for me,
To those who thought I can never have a victorious life,


You are all wrong.
Grace has picked me up.
God's grace is better than any failures.
God's plan is better than what we think.
God's grace has given me breakthroughs that I haven't think of.
Grace has given me favor, blessings, riches and happiness.
Yes, rock-bottom really rocks.
My old self was buried in that rock-bottom.
And all you see right now is- grace.
It is all Him, not me.


All because God is not finished with me yet.

"There is hope for me yet
Because God won’t forget
All the plans He’s made for me
I’ll have to wait and see
He’s not finished with me yet
He’s not finished with me yet."

- Brandon Heath, Wait and See




[To all who failed in life and people thought it's your end, this is for you -

God is not finished with you yet.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT