YOU'RE FAR DIFFERENT THAN THE REST










"But not so with Jacob." - Isaiah 14:1




“But not so with me.”
Others may have sunk in their defeat but you must declare “But not so with me.” Others may have already quit in the mission of their lives but you decided “But not so with me.” Others may have decided to go astray and has chosen the path of unrighteousness but you declare “But not so with me.” Others may have already compromised their stand for the truth but you declare it with fervor “But not so with me.”

A student stands with conviction that as his classmates tends to go wayward, he stands firm “But not so with me. I will study. I will fulfill my dreams. I will live for Jesus.” An employee who sees corruption in his workplace decides “But not so with me. I am honest.” A believer who sees the defeat of others determined to himself “But not so with me.” A mother refuses to take part in gossip and negative talks says “But not so with me.” A father who is working hard and facing the tests of life says with guts “But not so with me. You can’t beat me.”

It is a decision.
It is a determination.
And much more wonderful to know is that it is not just you who is declaring it but –

Your destiny.
Above all – your God.

He is the One saying “But not so with you.”
God has already favored you that no matter how many people cut loose of their convictions and loose their stand for what is right, He declares “But not so with you.” God is declaring to the world that no matter how hard the challenges you are facing in your life, still He is confident in you that He says “But not so with you.” No matter how others sunk down in despair and fear, God has protected, blessed and provided you that He says “But not so with you.”

You are different.
You are chosen.
You are protected.
You are anointed.
You are favored.
You are a winner.

Live in this conviction. Live in this promise. Live in this guarantee. Live in this authority and power. “But not so with me.”


- A r t  R o y  R e m y

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT