WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A MAN?


We all want change.
We all desire progress.
We want to change something, someone.
We want to change the church.
We want to change the world.

But before we can change anything, we must change ourselves first.
Before God will allow you to change anything or anyone, change must start in yourself first.
Be the change you want to see in this world.

So, I am asking "What does it take to change a man?"

God has to break me first.
    There are lots of wrong intentions, wrong attitudes and wrong mindset that I have. There are issues in my heart that must be settled. This is why God has to break me so that my pride, independence and unbelief be all stripped away from me. God knows that I cannot change anything unless He change me first. God's unconventional method- He has to break me first, and my reaction ought not to be resentment, rebellion or recklessness, but rather submission. 
I must totally - submit.

God has to mold me.
   After the breaking, it means I am ready now for the molding. I will be molded in His design and not in my own perception. Meaning, I got to surpass this stage because for sure, this will be hard and painful, but God guaranteed that He will bring out the best in me. 
Hence, I must surpass this.

God will use me now.
   After the breaking and the molding, I am ready now to be used by God. Simply because, He loves me.
No more pride, angst and other issues of the heart, but rather passion, humility and - surrender. This is the turning point of my life. All I got to do is never to run away but 
to - surrender.

These are the things that God will do to change a man.


How about you? What does it take to change you?

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT